Back Pain, IVDD, and Spinal Problems
Watch the 3-min video treatment guide:
Back Pain, IVDD, and spinal problems
What Are the Most Common Causes of Lower Back Pain?
- Nerve injuries
- Muscle injury
- Injury to ligaments and tendons
- Injury to spinal vertebrae
These Injuries Are the Result of Various Causes:
- Lack of physical activity
- The sciatic nerve – pressure on the sciatic nerve is one of the most common causes of back pain.
- Spinal stenosis – this condition usually develops as a result of accumulated degeneration in the vertebrae structure, placing pressure on the nerves and causing pain.
- Herniated or protruding disc – the spinal discs are separated by a cushioned, flexible, gelatinous disc situated between each of the vertebrae. When the outer layer of this disc ruptures and the liquid inside leaks out through the surrounding fibers, this may cause direct pressure on the root of the nerve inside the spinal canal.
- Non-specific back pains – most back pains are diagnosed as non-specific. In other words – pain that does not have a clear cause.
Treatment of Back Pain
- Physical or chiropractic therapy
- Drug therapy – pain relievers, anti-inflammatory pills, opioids – these achieve an easing of pain by suppressing the central nervous system, however there is a high risk of addiction and development of resistance to the medication’s effect. There are also drugs from the benzodiazepine class – psychoactive pills with calming (sedative), muscle relaxing effects.
- Treatments from the branch of alternative medicine – massage, Shiatzu, Tuina, acupuncture, hydrotherapy, osteopathy, etc
- Low-level laser treatment, whether in pain clinics or with the B-Cure Laser Vet device. The B-Cure low-level laser device is the only mobile device for use at home that provides low level laser just like the immobile machines used in pain clinics, covering an area of 4.5 sq. cm and penetrating to a depth of 4 cm into the soft tissue
What Are the Benefits of B-Cure Laser Vet for Treating Back Pain?
B-Cure Laser provides breakthrough laser therapy, offering the power of professional lasers as used in clinics, in a lightweight portable device that can be used from the comfort of home.
No medications are required, the treatment is safe, effective and provides lasting pain relief.
B-Cure Laser’s restorative power is provided by advanced laser technology.
B-Cure Laser is placed in contact with the skin, allowing the photon energy to penetrate the tissues. This stimulates the body to produce adenosine triphosphate otherwise known as ATP, which carries energy within the cells. The ATP interacts with various biomolecules inside the cells, promoting normal cell function and enhancing the body’s natural healing processes.
Patients recover from muscular, skeletal, and nerve injuries as cells regenerate faster and function better.
Research has proved that using the B-Cure Laser for back pain provides cells with more energy to perform their functions, to maintain health and well-being and to regenerate and heal following injury.
Therapeutic effects of LLLT (laser phototherapy) include:
- Increased production of ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate)
- Increased cellular metabolism
- Increased collagen production
- Increased enzyme production
- Increased protein synthesis
- Improved blood circulation
- Improved lymphatic flow and drainage
- Reduced inflammation
All this serves to boost the body’s natural healing power, targeting the root causes of pain and providing rapid relief.
B-Cure Laser is unique with a beam that covers a surface of 4.5 cm, making it possible to treat a wide range of painful conditions easily, effectively and quickly.
B-Cure Laser Vet is now available for home use and has been proven clinically effective and safe. The treatment has no known side effects and is a natural and non-invasive method for treating many types of orthopedic conditions.
B-Cure Laser Vet is safe, does not harm the eyes, and there is no need for protective eyewear during use.
What are the benefits of B-Cure Laser Vet?
- Accelerates healing and reduces chronic pain
- Reduces pain, inflammation and the consumption of drug therapy
- Non-invasive and non-surgical treatment
- No side effects
- Clinically proven
- Easy and safe for home use
To treat back/spinal arthritis, start with a dosage of 1.5 minutes on each of the spots shown below and gradually increase the duration of the treatment up to 4 minutes within 24 hours.
Place the device along each side of the spine, on the lumbar muscles, for 4 minutes on each treatment point.
* in case you are treating a bigger dog, you may have to place the device along the spine, on the lumbar muscles and also on additional spots in the back, in order to cover a larger area. Treat each point for 4 minutes.