Pododermatitis – Inflammation of Skin of the Paws
Pododermatitis (Interdigital Dermatitis) is the inflammation of the interdigital skin; the area of skin in between the toes and footpads. Pododermatitis is a very common canine skin condition that may also affect the nail.
- Symptoms of Pododermatitis in Dogs Your pet may have one or more of the following symptoms:
- Paws are red and swollen
- Pus from the lesions
- Abscesses on the paws
- Paws have hair loss
- Dog excessively licks and/or bites at his paws
- Crusts (scabs)
- Ulcerations of the paws
- Thickening pads
Causes of Pododermatitis
- Bacterial infection
- Parasitic – Fleas, ticks, mites, mange mites, hookworms, nematodes
- Immune-mediated diseases
- Tumors or cysts
- Auto-immune diseases – Pemphigus and lupus
- Trauma – Foreign object, hard surface irritation, hot pavement
- Environmental – Humidity, rainy
- Hormonal diseases
- No known cause
Treatment of pododermatitis will depend on the cause of the inflammation. It may include a combination of topical and systemic therapies.
Treatment of Pododeratitis with B-Cure Laser Vet
Using B-Cure Laser Vet for treatment of Pododeratitis is successful in many cases, bringing significant relief for the swollen paws and in treating the actual inflammation.
B-Cure is effective for treatment of pain. The device helps treat inflammation, reduces pain and swelling.
B-Cure Laser Vet provides breakthrough laser therapy, offering the power of professional lasers as used in clinics, in a lightweight portable device that can be used from the comfort of home.
No medications are required, the treatment is safe, effective and provides lasting pain relief.
B-Cure Laser’s restorative power is provided by advanced laser technology.
B-Cure Laser Vet is placed in contact with the skin, allowing the photon energy to penetrate the tissues. This stimulates the body to produce adenosine triphosphate otherwise known as ATP, which carries energy within the cells. The ATP interacts with various biomolecules inside the cells, promoting normal cell function and enhancing the body’s natural healing processes.
Therapeutic effects of LLLT (laser phototherapy) include:
- Increased production of ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate)
- Increased cellular metabolism
- Increased collagen production
- Increased enzyme production
- Increased protein synthesis
- Improved blood circulation
- Improved lymphatic flow and drainage
- Reduced inflammation
All this serves to boost the body’s natural healing power, targeting the root causes of pain and providing rapid relief.
B-Cure Laser Vet is unique with a beam that covers a surface of 4.5 cm, making it possible to treat a wide range of painful conditions easily, effectively and quickly.
B-Cure Laser Vet is now available for home use and has been proven clinically effective and safe. The treatment has no known side effects and is a natural and non-invasive method for treating many types of orthopedic conditions.
B-Cure Laser is safe for all ages, does not harm the eyes, and there is no need for protective eyewear during use.
What Are the Benefits of B-Cure Laser Vet?
- Accelerates healing and reduces chronic pain.
- Reduces pain, inflammation and the consumption of drug therapy.
- Non-invasive and non-surgical treatment
- No side effects
- Clinically proven
- Easy and safe for home use.